Background

Sunday, November 25, 2007

December is almost here!



Well, I am back from two wonderful teaching weekends in Jasper, Alberta...the scenery was so gorgeous. I took the mountain highway the second weekend...not too bad going...coming back, it was pretty snowy, but oh, so beautiful. The little streams were like glass and the snow was glistening in the sun...breathtaking!
I have one more class to teach this weekend...December 1st...already! I am really looking forward to decorating the house and relaxing until the new year...I really need to get my website up in the week or so...I should have done that 3 weeks ago! Too busy lately...this is going to be a crazy week as well...stay tuned!

The pics were taken on my trip...the wildlife was right next to the car...so close I could touch them!

Nancy

No comments:

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.