Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Well, one more night and the bunny piece will be complete...still deciding on a few embellishments and final look of flowers...
My friend Darly (http://daisyslittlecottage.blogspot.com) has tagged me...okay, I'll play...just this once!
Seven things about me...1. I love dogs...I grew up with dogs. Sara, our beloved golden retriever passed on in 2001. We were heart-broken...but now a few years later, we hope to have one again soon.
2. I have 2 grown sons...Chris and Jason...I also have 2 nieces and 1 nephew.
3. I love all things nature...used to take the kids camping and always went for long walks in the forest.
4. I love to challenge myself with new ideas and projects...you know what they say..."it's the challenge of the chase"
5. I enjoy reading...too many books...too little time!
6. I love the time I spend with my little grandson...he is a true joy in my life.
7. My dear hubby and I take the nicest holidays...we don't get a lot of time together during the year and so our vacations are precious time together.
My seven favorite blogs...there are so many wonderful blogs out there...hard to pick just seven...here goes:
1. The Silly Bear
2. Whendi's Bears
3. gotta share this!
4. Daisy's Little Cottage
5. Colleen Moody
6. Vintage Trifles
7. The Ribboned Crown
Thanks so much for your kind words, Darly. Your little mouse is just adorable.
Have a great day!
Posted by Nancy at 6:47 PM
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.