Background

Monday, May 12, 2008

Offerings At Pfatt Marketplace...






Here are my offerings over at Pfatt Marketplace for the month of May...The little polar bear is really quite small...about 3 inches in length.




I am not too crazy about the picture of the flowers...it is much more compact than it shows and it really is quite pretty. The camera did quite capture the true colors as I would have liked...there is also a button detailing on the top which you can see over at the Marketplace.

Have a great day!
Nancy

2 comments:

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Hi Nancy ! I love your work !

You must have spent hours needle felting that little polar bear. He is soooo adorable.

The colours look lovely on the floral bouquet. Cameras (and monitors) are funny about colour . . . mine likes to turn cream into light pink sometimes! My camera seems to do will with afternoon lighting. I usually get true colour around 2 pm.

~ Karen at Ciderantiques

Cheryl Miller said...

Nancy, I had to LAUGH OUT LOUD at your last comment on my blog (you know, the sweat under the.....). Omigosh, middle age is truly a treat, mostly because I get to share it with such fun friends like you!
Cheryl

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.