Background

Thursday, July 31, 2008

More of Summer's Beauty & A Sneak Peak...

Hi Everyone...
I can't believe that August is here already...where has the summer gone?! I have so busy in my little studio, I really haven't enjoyed the outdoors too much...yet! I am taking a little time off soon and so I will really relax and just enjoy a little of what is left of the warm days and evenings. Just a few pics of what I have been photographing in my garden so far this year...
































































I just finished a Christmas piece...Christmas? who said that!! I am posting a little sneak peak...I don't want to give too much away yet...he isn't quite complete in this picture...the piece is going to be published and so I can't give too much away!

Have a great long weekend!
Nancy

6 comments:

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Oh, do let us know when it is published and where. Can't wait to see the whole piece!!!!!

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Hello Nancy! Beautiful garden photos. Yes, those gardens do demand a lot of time. I think they know when you go away for a week too, LOL.

Love the bear! What a sweetie.

Karen at Ciderantiques

Tina said...

HI. I just found your blog. Your bear is a great looking fellow. I love his outfit. Love your dolls too. Tina

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Nancy,

I adore your little Christmas bear - very dandy in his tophat.

Also, I love the beautiful vibrant flowers in your garden.
Yes, hard to believe that we are now in the month of August!
Enjoy your weekend and time off.

Hugs Carolyn

Nancy said...

Thank-you so much for visiting Laurie. Not to worry, I will post the piece as soon as I can...

Thanks Karen..gardens are wonderful, but they are work! And you are right..they do seem to know who really cares for them!

Thank-you for visiting Tina. And thank-you so much for your kind comments. Glad to know you through blogging!

Hi Carolyn...thank-you so much. I really haven't done many bears lately and so I really had fun with this piece. I am looking forward to just relaxing, but unfortunately, some work will have to be done.

Nancy

Christine LeFever said...

What heavenly pictures of your out doors; I so love that little bird at the feeder.

And indeed, Christmas! Well, methinks it is really on our minds most of the time, being artists. Mr. Bear looks beautiful!

Christine

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.