Background

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Dessert...

Hi Everyone...
Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas Day!
We had a wonderful dinner...but dessert is always a dilemma! You have a big meal...but you don't always want a "big" dessert. Well, this year, I tried something a little different. I was blogging a few weeks ago and noticed that Pam over at Soft In The Head had a recipe for White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies...hmmm, they looked yummy! And so I copied the recipe and made those...they are so delicious!! Thanks, Pam! I also made a "sinful" square (Chocolate Almond Toffee Bars) out of Anna Olsen's newest cookbook. My sons loved it so much they wanted the recipe and took a few pieces home with them. I also had a little fudge, fruit and a "light" ice cream.












Have a great weekend!
Nancy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Not only do the cookies look yummy, but the way you have them displayed is fabulous! Hope your Christmas was very Merry!

Draffin Bears said...

What a lot of yummy treats Nancy.
They look delicous and no wonder your Sons asked for the recipe.

I hope that your Christmas was happy and enjoy the holidays.

Hugs
Carolyn

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Love your covered cake plate . . . so pretty. I usually end up having cookies and coffee for breakfast, LOL. My favorite way to solve the problem :)

~ Happy Holidays! Karen.

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.