Background

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fun With Gingerbread...

Hi Everyone...
Last week, my grandson, Matthew decided we should build a gingerbread house...I didn't make this one...as I knew what might happen...I'll wait unitl next year! We had a fun time...although Matt spent more time eating the candy, then decorating! The first pic is the Before...and the second pic is the After! He was pretty funny actually...I took a series of pics and when the house was finished, he said..."Can we demoish it?" He has a little trouble pronouncing his "L's". I think he had a little more fun tearing it down!!




























Have a great weekend!
Nancy

3 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

How PRECIOUS!!!! :) That's a great memory to keep too!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Well, the experience is one that won't soon be forgotten, I'm sure! :)

Draffin Bears said...

How wonderful that you and Mathew were able to make a Gingerbread house. It is special things like this that will last a lifetime of very happy memories for you both.

Hugs
Carolyn

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.