Background

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Easter is Coming...

Hi Everyone...
This past week, I decided to get into the "Spring" of things...Did a little cleaning, started to add a little Easter decor and I am almost finished the little project I started a couple of weeks ago...had to put it aside to do other projects...he or she (haven't decided yet) will be ready for its' debut soon! And I baked....actually two pies this week...Coconut Cream and Lemon Meringue. Hubby doesn't do coconut...but I was having a friend over and we both love coconut...and so I had an excuse to make something with coconut.
We are finally starting to have a few warmer days...although March can be pretty fickle.



























The meringue didn't have the nice little peaks it should have... but turned out fine according to hubby, the taste tester.














Have a great week!
Nancy

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the easter wreath. The bunny looks interesting too! But those pies....I've been craving cake all day, oh well I can virtually try a piece, Im sure you won't mind.

Nancy said...

Hi Amanda...You are welcome to pie anytime! Thank-you so much!
Nice to have you visit...

Have a great day!
Hugs, Nancy

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Love the Spring decorating Nancy. We do deserve it here in the Great White North, don't we!

The pie does look scrumptious :)

Hugs, Karen

Draffin Bears said...

I love your Easter wreath Nancy.
Also the quilt with the bunnies rear view is adorable.

Your lemon meringue pie looks yummy, one of my favourites.

Glad that Spring is a coming and I hope that you are in for some lovely weather.

Hugs
Carolyn

Unknown said...

What a cute wreath! Love the little Easter vignette you created! So darling! The pie looks delicious! :)

Nancy said...

Thank-you so much for visiting! The pie is now gone...hubby loves lemon!

Hugs, Nancy

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.