Background

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wow! A Little Behind With My Blogging...

Hi Everyone...
I want to apologize for not blogging lately...we have had a lot going on around here...all good, fun and exciting. A little mosaic collage of the last several days...created using a new website (new to me at least), called Picnik.















You can do all kinds of wonderful things with photos...I haven't even begun to look through it all. Have a peek... Picnik's Website I think you will love it...

Have a great weekend everyone!
Nancy

1 comment:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Nancy,

I like your new blog header and also your mosaic collage ~ that is really lovely to see all your photos like that.

Blogging does take up a lot of time and understand you being very busy ~ busy is good and look forward to seeing your work when you are ready.

Hugs
Carolyn

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.