Background

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May Is Here...

Hi Everyone...
I am so glad it is finally May! Time for warmer weather, trees and spring flowers blooming and that fresh air that is heavenly in the spring!
I am also happy on this day in May...because the July 2009 issue of Soft Dolls & Animals is here!












My little doll, LizBeth begins on Page 20. I show you step by step how to do a simple Cloth over Clay technique. The vintage flower in her hair is from a vintage hat I purchased from my friend Karen over at Ciderantiques.























Hope your have a wonderful week!
Nancy

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your very cute doll being published in a magazine! That must be so exciting!

Isn't it a small world? I won a giveaway from Karen! She has some very cute stuff! :)

Nancy said...

Thank-you for your visit Tatting Chic! It is exciting. I am very humbled by the experience.

I love Karen...she is such a great person.

Have a great day!
Hugs, Nancy

Tina said...

oh - congrats on the article Nancy. That is so great news.
Hugs, Tina

ginger@bearbits said...

Nancy - Your article in the magazine is so impressive! Congratulations! I'll have to go and look for it now and show it around saying "I know this person! Isn't that cool?!" In addition, I could use a bit of an education in this particular field of creativity. Yea!!!

Nancy said...

Thank-you so much Tina!

Thank-you Ginger! I am very humbled and honored that you would do that!
This technique is really easy...you would learn quickly!

Take care
Nancy

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Nancy,

Big congratulations for your article in a magazine ~ that is wonderful.
Your little doll Lizbeth is lovely ~
dressed in her pretty frock and hat.
I will have a look in the magazine shops and see if I can find a copy.

Enjoy your day
Hugs
Carolyn

softinthehead said...

Wonderful! She has so much personality! I just love your style and sense of humor. Your creations just make me smile....Pam

Kathy Hunka said...

How wonderful Nancy!! I am sew happy for you. What a great dolly too! I'm going to have to pick this issue up!! Congrats!!
Kathy

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Great doll Nancy and congrats on the publication ~ Wow, you must have dozens of items in print now :) Good for you!

Thanks for the link :)

~ Karen

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.