Background

Monday, May 18, 2009

Waiting to be Potted...

Hi Everyone...
Hope your spring is warm...it sure hasn't been here. We had two warmer days and today it is cold and rainy. I love the rain...but we really need the sun and warmth...hopefully soon. I have a few plants that I really want to pot...but I don't want frost to kill them...our nights are still cold. Thought I would brighten up the post with a couple of my plants and new leaves just waiting to open...








































Have a wonderful week!
Nancy

1 comment:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Nancy,

Love your pansies, aren't they a pretty flower and so sweet.
The photo of the leaves bursting forth is lovely.

I hope that the weather warms up soon for you and have a good day.

Hugs
Carolyn

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.