Background

Saturday, June 6, 2009

What I Have Been Up To...

Hi Everyone....
I am finally catching up a little on my postings...I have been very busy planting and creating. The mosaic is of a piece (yet to be completed) that I have been working on for Quilt Canada 2010. I will have a couple more works completed prior to next May...but this is the first.




























I have also "created" a rock garden. I have a little more to do on the other side of our steps...






































Hope everyone is enjoying spring...we woke up to SNOW...yes, SNOW this morning!! Enjoy the pics...















Have a wonderful week!
Nancy

1 comment:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Nancy,

I like your new mosaic piece you are working on.
Your garden looks lovely.
I heard from another blog friend over in Canada and she was saying they woke up to snow also.

I hope it goes away soon and you get a Summer.

Have a good weeek
Hugs
Carolyn

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.