Background

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Work is Progressing...

Hi Everyone...
Just a quick note to update...the pieces are coming along nicely. I have a few more pieces to do...and so I have decided to divide the sale.
*The first half will be on Saturday, September 26th at 7:00pm MT.*
*The second half will be on Saturday, October 3rd at 6:30pmMT
.*
The reason for the division is simple...I am focusing on "structure" this week and "dollies" next week! This way, I don't have 5 different things all fighting for my time and attention to detail! Hope to see you this Saturday!














Have a great week!
Hugs, Nancy

2 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

Good evening Nancy. Can't wait to see all your wonderful new offerings :) Good idea to divide things...I'm sure that takes some of the pressure of!

:)Doreen

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Nancy,

I love your Boo sign and hope that your web sale will go well.

Many thanks for your very kind words of comfort to my family at this time.
Appreciate your love and kindness.

Hugs
Carolyn

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.