Background

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Understudy...

Hi Everyone...
Hope all of my Canadian friends enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving. We had a great weekend...but it was cold and snowy. We had another 2 or 3 inches last night. They tell us that we should have a Chinook beginning tomorrow...up to 19 or 20C (68F). We have a few of these over the winter. They are warmer winds that blow in for a few days giving us much needed relief from the frosty winters here.
Matthew (my grandson) and I were having a little fun with a different kind of air dry clay...he liked it...I would only use it sparingly. He loves doing what "Nana" does and always wants to help whether I am cooking...[good idea if you want them to eat the end result!]...or creating. Gotta love the sheep slippers...


















He was being silly in the tub... Matt is very musical... and I couldn't help but think he looks a little Beethoven-ish here...































Don't you just love this napkin?! It is part of a door prize I am creating for my teaching trip to Jasper...I will post pics when the project is done.

Have a great day!
Nancy

1 comment:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Nancy,

Happy Thanksgiving Nancy! Sorry I am a little late.
I love the photo of Mathew working with the clay and in the bath.
The napkin is a pretty colour and design.

Have a happy weekend & stay warm.
Hugs
Carolyn

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.