Background

Sunday, November 1, 2009

In Less Than A Week...

Hi Everyone...
It is almost here...my trip to Jasper is fast approaching! I have been a busy bee getting my door prizes ready. I still have a little more detail to finish...for now though, the pics below will give you an idea of what has been going on in my little studio.
I am hoping to change my blog to a more seasonal look before I go...if not, I will fix it when I get back. We are getting some nice weather right now...lots of sun. The warmth feel so good.

















This was the original idea..
but it was a little on the tall side and so I opted for a little less height. The final pics of this piece will be later in the week.


















































This poor little thing is turning out to be so cute! I will post a finished pic later this week...he is part of a door prize.


















































The "Santa??" on the left (and stocking-rt) are of paper clay. The background for the Santa is part of a napkin. The next pics are the finished pieces. You can't see this...but I have written Christmas sayings on the sides of each of the canvases.

Have a wonderful week!
Nancy

2 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Nancy,

I adore your dear old Santa, how very clever.
Also the little mouse is so cute.

Have a wonderful time in Jasper and I hope the classes go well.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Unknown said...

Your work is amazing, Nancy! Everything is cute and clever that you make!

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.