Background

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Getting Back To Creating...

Hi Everyone...
If you have stopped in the last two weeks, you may have noticed a slight change in the look...a little more spring/summer like around here...and I will be continuing to add, change and update.
Last week, our city hosted quilters from around the world...and what a wonderful world of quilters we have!!
The quilts on display from the National Juried Show (which unfortunately, I could not photograph), were stunning. The quality of the workmanship was amazing. I taught a workshop on Saturday...the women in my class were really wonderful. I hope they had fun...I know I thoroughly enjoyed their kindness and friendship. It had been a long week for most of them and I knew they were tired...their heads were spinning from everything they had seen and learned. Creative Conferences tend to do that to a person!! I do hope I will see them again sometime in the near future.
I was truly honoured to be teaching at such a wonderful event!
Here are a few of the small quilts from the Trend-Tex Challenge that I was able to photograph...















                                  
















I will post again Thursday with my latest creation.
Have a great day,
Nancy
    

No comments:

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.