Background

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Little Less Messy...

Hi Everyone...
I am changing the look again..I know, I know! But I really want things to look a little less complicated. Don't get me wrong...I do like the lace I spent hours figuring out and the green, earthy look with 3 columns. But I am getting old girls (and any gentlemen that happen by). I need to make life a little simpler...and that means my blogs. I want to have more emphasis on the photos...making them a little larger; words a little bigger and easier to read. I will play around with the look I want and be back in a couple of days...see you then!

Have a great day!
Nancy

1 comment:

Rick said...

I fiddle with the look of my blog too. I kind wish I had left it the way it was.

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.