Background

Thursday, May 5, 2011

A New Doll...

Hello Everyone...
Just a quick update...My newest doll is now in the shoppe. I love how she turned out...so vintage(y) and prim. She didn't start out being an angel...but I was thinking of my mother and how this would be the first Mother's Day without her...and so I had to give my doll, Sadie, wings!
You can see all of the details here: http://nancysblogshoppe.blogspot.com

I also want to remind you about the Giveaway over at the Shoppe...The draw date is Sunday, May 15th. And make sure to see Daryle Cook's latest piece there too!

Wishing you all a lovely Mother's Day weekend!
Nancy

1 comment:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Nancy,

Your doll is beautiful and I love how you have given her wings, that will remind you of your dear Mother.
Sending my love and hugs to you and hope that you have a happy Mothers Day

Hugs
Carolyn

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.