Working away on 4 different projects...trying to give each a little time. An almost impossible task! And so, I am going to complete the first project over the weekend...that being the quilt from the previous posts. I have been sick for a few days (a nasty cold) and so had to leave everything to feel better. I am almost finished...a little more fabric scattering, a bit of machine quilting with colored threads and the process to completion will be posted next week. In the meantime, here are a couple of photos of fabric placement in the early going. This is a challenging quilt...you think you have a section of color just right and then you throw in an additional color...and you have to change your thought process again. In the original drawing, I didn't have a path...I added a path to the drawing and have developed the quilt around it...I have also added birch trees. I will show how I finished them in the next post. At this stage, it is a long way from finished, but it has progressed a lot from these photos and I can hardly wait to show you the finished piece! Until next week...
|ADDING TREES AND WATER|
|CREATING A PATH|
|BIRCH TREES AND NEW GROUND COLOR|
|PATHWAY DEFINED, BIRCH TREES, DEFINITION NEAR WATER|
Enjoy the weekend!