Background

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hello...
It is COLD!! We are getting a lot of snow right now...close to 30cm (12 inches) by the time it ends. The sun promises to make a return by Sunday which will warm temps up a bit. If nothing else, it does begin to put you in the holiday mood, although I haven't been listening to Christmas music yet!
LOTS OF SNOW!
A couple of weeks ago, we had another snow event, although not quite as much as this and thought our fall seemed rather short this year...it is almost time to change the wreath now...
Work is progressing with the quilts I am working on...I am currently working on a new adventure as well. It is an art quilt...and I am developing blocks that will make up an interesting wall quilt. I hope to be showing you a couple of samples next post. The quilt will include several techniques...I am excited with the results so far. I might even be including a few of the following fabrics.
I don't have a lot of yardage of French General fabrics, just the squares...but I love them so much, I may have to find a place for them!
FAT QUARTERS 2012

FRENCH GENERAL CHARM SQUARES
I had better get back to work.
Wishing you all a happy weekend!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

OH beautiful SNOW! How I love it. We have just a dusting here in Vermont. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we have a nice, normal, snowy winter this year. We need it.

LOVE your fabrics and am looking forward to seeing your new quilt project.

Take care, doreen

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Nancy,

Oh must be so pretty with all the snow about, do stay warm.
Look forward to seeing your quilt and the techniques you are using.
Aren't the French General fabrics gorgeous.

Enjoy the weekend
Warmest hugs
Carolyn

Lisa said...

Can't wait to see the quilt, Nancy. I love the French General. If I had fabric from them I'd use them wisely also.
We haven't had snow yet, thank goodness. But secretly, I look forward to it.

I've been absent too long. So sorry.

xoxoxoxox
Lisa

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.