Background

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Two New Pieces For September...

Hi Everyone...
UPDATE! These are the finished September pieces from the pics you may have seen on Pfatt Marketplace and were scratching your head??

My Jolly Santa is here! He has lots of detail. His body is 100% cotton and is constructed like the little witch below. In addition, he wears a flannel suit trimmed with sheep wool. His head, legs and arms are muslin...his legs have been hand painted. He wears cotton mittens. The button on his tummy is ceramic. He has shoe button eyes and a little "cherry" nose of clay. His hat is flannel and his stocking-filled with goodies is 100% wool. He holds a little ornament I found in Jasper this summer. He sits on a hand painted wooden stand. This little Santa is so cute in person!
I always use the highest quality materials. He is a One-Of-A-Kind Original Design by me...and will come signed and dated.

















Because of the extra detail...Santa's price is $145.00 including shipping. I accept Paypal Only. Please feel free to Email me if you have any questions.

















Let me introduce a different little witch...This doll could be a pinkeep...she is definitely NOT traditional! But she is cute...don't you think?
Her outfit is a combination of lovely 100% cotton prints...the pants are flannel. The head, arms and legs are muslin. The face has been painted. The eyes are boot buttons, the nose is clay. Her hat is 100% wool with rusty bells and a wire...so you can change the look. The arms and legs are also wired. She is sitting on a hand-painted wooden candle stick. Her stocking is 100% wool and filled with a few Halloween touches. The pictures don't do her justice...she is much cuter in person!
































I always use the highest quality materials. She is a One-Of-A-Kind Original Design by me.
Please feel free to Email me if you have any questions. I accept PayPal Only. Her price is $135.00 including shipping.

Thank-you all for your patience.
Nancy

7 comments:

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

She is adorable!!
Diane

Nancy said...

Thank-you so much for visiting Diane!
And thank-you so much for your kind comment.

I'll have to visit you soon!
Nancy

Draffin Bears said...

Wow! ... you have been busy Nancy, with just coming back from holidays and all!

I love your new creations - they are all fabulous.

Hugs Carolyn x

Nancy said...

Thank-you so much Carolyn. I had a great time making these. I hope to have more pieces next week for my Etsy shop.

Thank-you again.
Hugs, Nancy

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Hi Nancy, Just love your creations! Wonderful facial expressions. Love the witches hat in particular.

I have got to get sewing again. It should be easier now that the kids are back in school.

Karen

Nancy said...

Thank-you for your kind comments. I had fun with it...I think "he" needs a dress? I picked the mountain ash berries while I was on holidays...and have been letting them dry. They will shrink a little more on his hat and will stay orange. These berries eventually turn red when left on the tree. I will have to go pick some soon.

Nancy

Little Blue Violet said...

Nancy these are wonderful and your use of quality materials is impressive. I adore that little witch !!!
smiles
DarLy*~

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.