Background

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First Snow of the Season...

Hi Everyone....
I took this pic of the bunnies last night...they were definitely feeling the change in the weather. As you can see, one of the bunnies hasn't quite changed to his winter coat yet...
Today, we woke up to a winter wonderland...we had our first snowfall. All of the trees are so pretty when covered with the snow. I have a lot of little purple finches this year...they look like they have been dipped in cranberry juice!





















Hope everyone has a great week!
Nancy

10 comments:

Lorrie said...

oh my, how beautiful. It's cold here, but not that cold!

I miss snow (but not in March!)

Lorrie

Unknown said...

Oh, the bunnies are adorable and so are the finches! Beautiful photos!

Little Blue Violet said...

the Snow is beautiful Nancy ! I'm getting my little cottage weather proofed for what always seems like a forever winter.
smiles
DarLy*~

softinthehead said...

Thanks for the visit Nancy! I love the pics...makes me homesick for Vermont! I miss the snow. There is something festive about the first snow! It was 72 here in Va yesterday. Makes it tough to think Christmas, lol....Pam

Draffin Bears said...

What beautiful photos Nancy ~ I love the bunnies.

Stay warm and enjoy your weekend.

Hugs
Carolyn

Draffin Bears said...

One other thing ~ I forgot to say I like the new look of your blog.

Hugs
Carolyn

Nancy said...

Thank-you all for your kind comments.
I wasn't quite ready for snow...but it did start to put me in the festive mood. I decided to give my blog a "holiday face lift"!

Oh Pam...I so want to visit Vermont. I am hoping to make the trip in the next year or two. I am like you...I do love the snow...the cold, not so much!

Nancy

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Look at that snow!!!! We had some today as well, but it melted almost immediately. Loved your photos!
Laurie

Donna O'Brien said...

Those snow bunnies are darling!!!
D.

Cindy said...

so beautiful! love cold weather.

c

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.