Background

Saturday, November 1, 2008

November...Already!

Hi Everyone...
I have more treasures that I want to show you from our fall holiday...but today, I am wanting to share my latest offering over at Simply Primitives.
I showed you the beginning of this a few months ago...and now...an Angel. She is the actual prototype.
She has a few more details then when I photographed her...such as the jewel closing the cape...and a little embroidery. She is an Original Design by me.



























Have a great weekend!
Nancy

5 comments:

Lorrie said...

She's beautiful, Nancy.

Lorrie

Tina said...

I just love your angel Nancy.
She is so sweet.
hugs, Tina

Unknown said...

I love angels and she is sweet! I love the beautiful tatted lace you have for the edging of her cape!

Nancy said...

Thank-you so much everyone for your kind words...I wish I could say I tatted the edge myself...but someday, I will take the time to tat a few yards of trim.

Nancy

Ginger said...

Lorrie ,what a wonderful angel well done my friend!
hugs ginger

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.