Background

Friday, April 3, 2009

New Piece Coming Along...

Hi Everyone...
It has been a different kind of week than I anticipated...My little grandson was under the weather and spent most of the week here with us. He was such a good little guy considering he felt so lousy. Today, he was a little more lively and eating more...so that's a good sign. We took a few pics of the birds through the window...We were able to get a great pic of the little Downy Woodpecker that visits.












Yesterday, I happened to look at one of my smaller cactus and it is blooming! And more buds are forming...this is supposed to be a Christmas Cactus!! I love flowers, so this was a lovely surprise.




























The new Pfatt piece is coming along...here is a little tease!

Enjoy your weekend!
Nancy

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear your grandson is feeling better.
The photo of the woodpecker is cute! Isn't it fun having little feathered visitors? Your cactus blosson is lovely.

Have a great weekend! :)

Nancy said...

Hi Tatting Chic...Thank-you, he is...
Oh yes, I just love watching them...birds are such interesting little creatures.

Hugs, Nancy

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Nancy,

Glad to hear your Grandson is feeling a little better and it is such a worry when little ones are not well.

The woodpecker is wonderful - we do not have them in NZ.

Enjoy your weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Nancy said...

Hi Carolyn...I hadn't seen the little Downy's in the city until recently...we also have the ones with the red heads. They are an interesting little bird.

Have a great day!
Hugs, Nancy

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Hi Nancy, Those end of winter colds like to catch us by surprise. We had 4 inches of snow today! UG. Now I have to wrap the dog's bandage in plastic before I take her outside.

Did you finish that cabinet you were working on? Love to see the After photos. Karen

Nancy said...

Hi Karen...Gosh, hopefully spring will arrive soon over there...we are finally having a week of nice warm weather.
I am still working on my piece...it turned really cold..and I was working in an area that doesn't heat up and so I have had to put it on hold...but after I finish up a few projects this month...I hope to finish it in May. It won't take too much longer...I'll post pics when it is done

Hugs, Nancy

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.