Background

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What Can You Get With A Coupon?...

Hi Everyone...
Ever wonder what to do when you get a 50% off coupon from Michael's? I know...stupid question. I just think it's a waste to go in there and get half off a $5.00 item...so the other day, I decided to knock an item off the "wish list"....purchased an artist easel. I have been looking in artist's supply stores, but a lot of them are really large and I just don't have the space in my tiny little studio. In Canada, the regular price was $270.00+ tax....so I thought half off was a pretty good deal!




























New Pieces for April are coming soon to my blog shoppe and to Pfatt Marketplace...here is a sneak peek!

I have also joined Twitter...Tweet me! I am listed under Art, Folkart, Designer or Pfatt Marketplace.

Have a great week!
Nancy

3 comments:

ginger@bearbits said...

I look forward to seeing what's new!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Nancy,

Loving your new art work and artist easel.

You will be all set now.

Enjoy your weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Lorrie said...

What fun you'll have with your easel. I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll create on it.

Lorrie

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.