Background

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Presenting...

Hi Everyone...
Let me introduce you to the little houses on "Cobblestone Lane". There are six in this series. The first of these is "Broomstick Manor". For a complete description and price...please go to
Nancy's Blog Shoppe.
I will be putting the second and third up during the day/evening as they are completed. The last three will be available later this week. I am having so much fun with these little cottages. Right now, there is only 1 Fall set available. I won't be doing a second set until the new year.
A Christmas series of little cottages is coming in late November.


















Have a wonderful day!
Nancy

2 comments:

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Love it! Perfect for a little witch to hang out. Karen

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Nancy,

You have been a busy Gal.
I love your little Cottage, how wonderful.

Many thanks for your kind words, you sent me. Was a great help and comfort.

Hugs
Carolyn

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.