Background

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Beauty of Jasper...

Hi Everyone...
I have been here in Jasper, Alberta teaching for the past week and I am so looking forward to the second week. I have had so much fun with all of the guests and fellow presenters. It has truly been a wonderful experience. We have had beautiful weather especially for picture taking...light snow falling...the kind you want on Christmas Eve..but don't get until a week later!









































These are just a sampling of pics...don't you just love the Muskoka chairs out in the snow?!
The tree is "floor to ceiling" in the Great Hall...which is where we have our meals. It is a very large and beautiful room overlooking the lake. My cabin is lakeside and the first picture is a few feet down the lane. So pretty!

Will post again when I return next week.
Nancy

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.