Background

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Time For A Change...

Hi Everyone...
December is almost here and I have changed the look to reflect the season...I have just arrived back from a wonderful trip to Jasper, Alberta. The beauty of Jasper is breathtaking. The Jasper Park Lodge was exquisite....the food, service and accommodation were superb! In January 2010, construction will begin on a 6.3 million dollar spa facility. There will also be several new shops. It will be an amazing addition to an already beautiful place to vacation in the Canadian Rockies.
I hope to be back next year with new ideas and projects...Enjoy the pics!
























The pics above are of the sunset over the lake just down from my cabin. The walk to the lodge was beautiful...the lake is on the right...the stairs to the lodge are at the far end of the first pic.


































The pics above are of one of the beautiful fireplaces in the lodge. The second pic is of Anna and Michael Olsen. Anna can be seen on the Food Network here in Canada. They are a lovely couple.

I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that I will no longer have a "comment" section on my blog. I love reading all of your thoughts and I truly thank-you for leaving them. Right now, I just don't have the time to visit a lot of blogs...I do try to make it to as many as I can within a month...I so enjoy reading each and every one I visit.
I hope you will continue to stop by...and if you would like to chat...I would love to hear from you via my Email... tistheseasondesignworks@shaw.ca

In the coming days, I will be posting about a new venture...see you soon!
Have a wonderful week,
Nancy

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.