Background

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Busy, Busy...

Hi Everyone...
It is that time of year when there aren't enough hours in the day, the weather is cold, snowy and often gray and you are trying not to go crazy!!
So...in a calm, quiet voice...I want to share a little news. Today, December 10th is an exciting day for me. The story begins this way...While in Jasper this past November, a fellow presenter asked if I would take a few pictures for a story she was writing. She is a freelance writer now...having just retired after 31 years as a writer/editor. I sent her the pics and she completed the story.
"Season for the Senses" is the name of the article...and today it is on the front page of the "At Home" section of the Edmonton Journal newspaper! The page below was scanned and so the quality isn't great. It is a bit of a challenge to read here...my apologies to you. The snowflake, red finial, stocking and cardinal pic are my work and the others are Chris's. The newspaper pics aren't as "pretty" as the originals... but I am very grateful and happy to have them in print.
Hopefully, I will be able to do a little more "freelance" work like this in the future. Thank-you Chris!

















I have also been busy making Christmas cards, wrapping, rearranging...I am almost ready.


















I will be posting again in a few days to share a new book/recipes with you and more...
Hope you are enjoying the season!
Nancy

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.