Background

Monday, October 18, 2010

Getting Ready...

Hello Everyone...
We are less than two weeks away from Halloween! I have finished the last of the Fall Buttons and am now working on Christmas buttons, a new little Santa and more...



I am heading to Toronto in a couple of days to do some demo work as the guest of a magazine...I am thrilled to have the opportunity and to spend a few days with family. I will be giving my computer a rest for a few days but will be back later next week.
Be sure to stop by my Blog Shoppe and get in on the Giveaways. There will be two winners! The draw will be on October 31st...Halloween Sunday.

Have a wonderful week!
Nancy

2 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Nancy,

Love the sweet Halloween buttons you have made ~ how lovely.
Have a wonderful and safe time in Toronto and I look forward to seeing you next week.

Hugs
Carolyn

Brenda said...

Hi Nancy,
I have missed your posts and when I went looking found you weren't on Twitter or Facebook anymore. I do understand though, it gets a bit overwhelming. Just to let you know about a wonderful new site www.creatingthehive.com. It's a networking site for all different artists and I really like it. So if you get bored, take a peek LOL! Hope you have a wonderful trip to Toronto and hope you get lots of family time.

hugs,

Brenda

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.