Background

Monday, December 9, 2013

Hello...
Are you ready for Christmas??
We are pretty close...a few more little things to do and make. It has been so cold here, although the
temps are starting to warm up. We have had a lot of snow making the roads treacherous.

I have exciting news...My new website is now up and running. I am hoping it goes smoothly at least until after Christmas. I don't have any more time to work on it. If you visit my site, the home page has changed it's look. You will no longer land on my blog.
Blogger should redirect you...but in case it doesn't, push your refresh button and hopefully you will find me!
I really debated about switching over to wordpress and I still might eventually. Right now, I am happy with what has been created. I will be setting up a facebook business page...but not until after the holidays.
Please stop by for a visit.

OUR LIVING ROOM 2013
I took the photo above this evening. It doesn't show the tree, but I'll post one of it before
Christmas.

Wishing you all a happy week!
Thank-you for visiting...
Photobucket

3 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Nancy,

Lovely to see a new post from you and having a peek into your beautiful living room. I look forward to seeing the tree too.
Will now go across to visit your new website.
Yes, fast running out of time here and lots to do.
Many thanks for visiting me and wishing you a great week as we count down the days until Christmas.
hugs
Carolyn

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Nancy,

Love the new web-site and taking a look at all your wonderful work in your portfolio.
Did you do the website yourself? really talented if you have, as it is clean and great to navigate around.
Great job and lovely to see the new look.
Best wishes
hugs
Carolyn

Aunt 'Reen said...

Hi Nancy,

So nice to have you posting again! Your home looks beautiful for the holidays!
Congratulations on the website! Your work and your site are wonderful!

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Holiday Season!

hugs,
Doreen

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.