Background

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hello...
No excuses...August and September were filled with art and family. A vacation in August to visit my soon to be 94 year old Dad was a welcome break. We were able to see our newest addition to the family...my sister's first grandchild, little Owen. Such a smiley, sweet baby.

Now, October is almost half over! Our Canadian Thanksgiving is this coming weekend. We are going to enjoy dinner out this year with our family. I honestly don't have time to cook right now. My grandson, Matt was a little disappointed, but Christmas is coming and Nana will be cooking!

A bit of exciting news for those who don't follow me on Facebook or twitter. I have been juried into an amazing art show coming up next weekend...October 18th and 19th. I am truly honoured to be a part of the CALYX Distinctive Arts Show. There will be beautiful jewelry, pottery and lots of paintings. I will be there on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 18TH, 2014

I am also doing a little demo this evening (short notice) over at Blue Rock Gallery in Black Diamond.
So happy to be there...Karen is wonderful. If you are in the area, stop by for a visit and watch me get my hands into plaster and paint!

Wishing you a happy week
Thank-you for visiting...
 photo blogsignature1-2012_zps88989e3b.png

No comments:

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.