Background

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

An Update...

Hi Everyone...
In a previous post, I was celebrating the opening of a new selling market. Unfortunately, the creator decided not to continue. We were disappointed, but were given a new opportunity by the administration over at Wsoapp...(Whispered Secrets of a Primitive Past). They are in the process of becoming a bigger site and so it may take a few weeks to get everything in order...I will keep you posted.
In the meantime, I am working on spring pieces for my blog shoppe and hope to have news about other places to find me soon.
I have one more bit of fun news to share...but that will happen later in the week.














I will leave you with a picture of our amaryllis now in full bloom...the third bloom opened today.
Have a wonderful week!
Nancy

Blog Archive

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.